Please note keeping rats and breeding is a hobby not a business for me. I will try and answer emails as fast as I can but if you have not heard from me in a week please email me again. Email: Contact@gallifreyrattery.com
Please ensure you read all the information on the site before emailing me as most answers are available on the site.
Please note I do not run a rescue and I am unable to take in any rescue rats as I do not have room for them. I also can not take in accidental litters. Please post about rescue rats here.
I operate a closed Rattery which means I do not allow visits this is in order to protect my rats from illnesses. I do go to quite a few rat shows so your welcome to chat to me there and also meet some of my rats. I have a lot of pictures on my facebook page for you to see my set up and your welcome to ask questions. You will get to meet the parents of your kittens when you pick them up.
Available Rats can be seen here
How to go on the wait list here
Form to fill in to apply to adopt some rats here
Planned Litters here
On all these pages my email address is available at the bottom to ensure you read the page first.
I do not home out single kittens (baby rats)
- I do not breed double rex or hairless
- I breed Roan and Striped Roan
- Main colours available Black and Agouti.
- I sometimes get Russian Blue Agouti’s but not very often.
- I am working on Silver Fawn
- From point of mating kittens are normally available for rehoming 10 weeks after.
I can not deliver rats
- Adoption fee per pair is £30 a trio is £40